Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Real Now

***I want to preface this entry by saying a HUGE Thank You to my stepfather, Jack. He's the one who paid for my surgery up front. I have to make monthly payments to him, but without his generosity and kindness I would not have been able to have my surgery so quickly. I love you Jack!!***

"Don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart..." I firmly believe in wishing. I wish for my surgery go to smoothly, I wish to succeed and finally let the world see how beautiful I am on the outside too.

I'm sick and tired of the 'you have such a pretty face' comments. It's bullshit. So my face is pretty, but what about the rest of me?!?!

Anywho, my surgery is rapidly approaching, and I couldn't be more excited!So today I dropped off my whopping payments to Tallgrass for my surgery, which is OFFICIALLY two weeks away!!!

Paying for the surgery has made it all so real now. Not that it wasn't before, but actually writing out the checks has physically shown me it's going to happen. I think the fact that I am paying for this, rather than my insurance, is only going to help me succeed even more!

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and I wish all of you happy , healthy and successful 2009. Lord knows it's going to be one hell of a year for me!!

Love,Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment