Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First 'WOW' Moment.

So today I went Bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend Keyla for her wedding. The other gals were there too. We went to David's Bridal here in town. And for the first time, I wasn't nervous about trying on dresses.

Since January 4th I've lost 20 lbs. And I am so freaking STOKED. I'm constantly smiling, and I'm feeling so much healthier. It's amazing just having that little amount of weight off. And I'm on a good track to my goal of losing 130 total.

Anywho, back to the dresses... I was able to fit into all but ONE of the 'sample' sizes at David's. And it wasn't the largest sample size in all of the dresses. This is the first time in my entire life that has actually happend. I've never been able to go try on dresses with the rest of the wedding party and have them actually zip up and look nice! I was so happy I wanted to cry. And the best part is that I got to order my dress is 3 sizes smaller than what I tried on. And if it's too big, I can swap it out! (Keyla's wedding isn't until October, so I'm hoping to be 80 lbs lighter by then, so who knows what size I'll actually be wearing).

I feel like I'm on cloud 9, I never thought could be this happy. This weather is helping too Now I can't wait for spring!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.

<3- Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment