Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ponderings

So as I sit here I had somewhat of an epiphany.

Come August, I will be approximately 90 lbs lighter from my date of surgery. And there's TONS of things I'm thinking of! As of now, here's my 'top' 3:

1) I will be able to buy some 'regular' size clothes, and not just plus-sized ones. I've already looked at some cute dresses from Old Navy and Target.

2) When we fly to Miami for our amazing weekend, I will NOT be nervous about fitting into the plane, nor securing my seatbelt. This will be the first time that has ever happened in my adult life.

3) While in Miami I'll actually be able to have FUN and not 'worry' about when, what, and where we're going to eat. Food no longer RULES my life. I do.

These are just a few thoughts going through my brain. And if I keep up my 10 lbs per month I'll reach my 90 lb goal by August. Which means then I'll only be 40 lbs from my yearly goal of 130! I can't wait.

So here's to 20 down and only 110 more to go!
Ciao!

<3- Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment