Saturday, March 14, 2009

Second Chance Maggie...

So my surgery was at 8 am, I was in the recovery room by 9:30, and the doctor let me go home at noon!

All in all I'd say it went very smoothly. I actually feel very good, minus some tummy soreness But I don't have any gas pains (yet), and I'm hoping it stays that way! Thank God I do have some amazing liquid painkillers too.

Overall I'd say I'm an execeptional recovery story, well at least compared to the stories I've heard from others who've had this, or a similar surgery. And I'm NOT complaining one bit! I feel very blessed that my recovery is going so well for me. But again this is just day one...tomorrow may be another story. Hehe

I just wanted to post a quick update for you all. And just share that I am SO happy and thrilled that I did this for ME. It's my 'second' chance to myself. Now begins my new life of taking better, healthier care of myself.

I will post progress pics and I'll definitely continue to blog throughout my post op journey. And if anyone has questions or anything feel free to email or call me.

I want to say thanks again for everyone's positivity and support. I could not, would not, have made it through this without it. I am so lucky to have such amazing family and friends!!!

So again, THANK YOU!!!

<3- Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment