Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just A Quick Note.

Wow! I didn't realize I haven't blogged in almost a month. Sorry about that...

Time flies when you're busy I suppose :)

At any rate, I'm doing great so far. Down 32 lbs and counting! I cannot believe how fast I'm dropping weight. I wanted to do 10 lbs a month, and so far I am.

I'm still doing emotional healing every day. And each day it gets easier and less painful. I have amazing friends who listen to me cry, moan, bitch, whatever. And I love them for that.

One my biggest cheerleaders has been Tony. I cannot believe what an Angel he's been! He's been so supportive of my healthier eating habits, and he's even working out with me 3 times a week. I love him so much and know this journey would be a hell of a lot harder if I didn't have is support.

I need to start blogging more. I'm going to set a goal for myself to blog once a week. I know it helps me heal and lets me get whatever emotions I'm experiencing out. I'm so glad I have writing as an outlet for me. It used to be food, but now, now I'm finding healthier alternative ways to heal and make myself a better, happier person.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Ciao!

<3- Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment