Sunday, May 17, 2009

Standstill.

So my weight has completely freaking stalled for the past 2 weeks. I'm still at 40 lbs lost, and I haven't gained any weight, but c'mon! I'm getting impatient :)

This weekend was really hectic, and I've been really sick with an ear infection. My left ear is killing me, and it hurts to swallow. Thank God I was able to get some antibiotics though. I just wish they had started working already. I want this damn pain to go AWAY.

I didn't get to do everything I wanted to this weekend, and I'm really bummed about that. I missed Ava's birthday/Amber's housewarming party on Saturday. But I was lying in bed doped up on Tylenol for the pain.

Tony's parents were in town for his Sister In Law's College Graduation, so I did get to spend some quality time with them and baby Emilio! He's soooooooo cute. He looks exactly like Tony did when he was baby! I'll have to post a picture soon...

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm off to bed to get some MUCH needed sleep and rest. I hope to god my ear isn't killing me when I wake up tomorrow :(

Ciao!

<3 - Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment