Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 Things You Never Knew about Moi!

Okay so Clare's been bugging me to do this. So here's my 10 'random' facts about Mags.

1) I am terrified/grossed out by wet paper. Ridiculous I know, but it just grosses me out! No, I'm not talking about paper towels or toilet paper, just wet writing paper/receipts/things of that nature.

2) My dream job would be to work for the FBI as a Criminal Profiler, however I am not sure I'd want to carry a gun.

3) I'm related to Paris & Nicky Hilton. They're my 2nd or 3rd cousins, I can't recall...but it's from my Mom's side of the family.

4) I absolutely adore dogs, especially Boston Terriers (thanks Catibug). I want to get one soon!

5) Fall is my favorite Season ever.

6) I'm addicted to horrible, cheesy, reality TV. I have a fondness for The Real Housewives and Rock of Love.

7) If I could live anywhere it'd be the Caribbean or Bora Bora. I love Tropical Weather!

8) I once sent in an Audition tape & packet to be on 'The Biggest Loser'. I was sad when I didn't get on.

9) My favorite food is Mexican. I could it it all day, every day if I had to:)

10) I've found my soul mate. We may have our ups and downs, but Tony truly gets me. And I am so thankful for him!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that is great and gives excellent insight into YOU. My daughter and I went to an audition for the biggest loser too! We never heard back either and now the Band is going to get me where I want to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learned a lot about you. The wet paper thing is so funny!

    ReplyDelete