Sunday, August 16, 2009

Surprising, Well, Myself!!!

This entire surgery/weight loss journey is certainly chaotic at times. But most of the time it surprises me in great ways!

The most current way is my new work out routine. I am LOVING getting up at 4:30 and exercising before work. And I can tell it's directly impacted my metabolism. Last week I did early workouts on Wednesday and Thursday, and I had energy ALL day. No 'mid afternoon' tiredness. And I was still able to go to bed at a decent time.

So I've decided to definitely keep up the with these super early work outs. I have much more energy, and I dropped 3 lbs in 2 days doing them! I can only imagine how much more I can lose and how fast I may lose it. My goal is to lose at least 3 lbs a week, if I lose more, fantastic. But I hope to not lose less.

Only time and perseverance will tell if my new work out routine will work. But I'm giving it everything I've got!

Ciao!

<3 - Mags

2 comments:

  1. You go girl. What exercises are you doing. I'm at work at 6:30 am and would need to get up at 4:30 also and do something. I get the afternoon nappers calling my name every once in a while and would love to avoid that. We do have the Wii, but it's too dark to go walking in my neighborhood that early. Just wondering what your regime is. Take care and good luck on losing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is awesome, keep it up and send me some motivation.

    ReplyDelete