Monday, November 16, 2009

Victory Is Mine!

Okay so not a HUGE one just yet, but I lost 6 lbs last week! I'm really only counting it as 4 though, given I had gained 2 lbs back last week. Either way I'm happy though.

Why do you ask? Because now I'm just near my half way goal mark! That's right, I'm 65 lbs down. Woot woot! Just another 65 to go.

My goal is to be 80-85 lbs down by my Surgiversary, which is in 2 months. I KNOW if I stick to my food journal and exercise plan I can do it. I just have to keep faith and keep myself motivated every day.

To help keep my motivation I want to write something I'm thankful for every week. This week it's this:

I am thankful for ALL the victories I've had since my surgery 10 months ago. Besides my 'scale' triumph's, I've had many NSV's along the way. Without my surgery I know these would not have been possible.

I hope everyone is doing well. And don't get discouraged if you have a bad week! If I can over come a 2 lb gain, anyone can!!

Ciao!

<3 - Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment