Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Unlimited...

Unlimited...And I just had a vision almost like a prophecy... 2010 is going to be MY year!

Okay, so I'm still hooked on the 'Wicked' soundtrack. But I love, LOVE that musical!

Last week was Thanksgiving, and while I did indulge, I am happy to report that it wasn't ANYTHING like I had in my previous years. I did gain a pound, but I know that was due to the alcohol and cookies :) But I have lost it since getting back and getting back on track.

I don't have much else to report, except that my Doctor is SUPER proud of me! She said that most of her Lap-Band patients lose just 50 lbs in the first year, and I've already surpassed that in 10 months. Woot Woot! Go me :)

My goal is to lose another 15 to 20 lbs by my Surgiversary. I'll be down 80 to 85 lbs total by then. I know if I keep focused I can do it!

I hope everyone in Cyber Land is well.

Ciao!

<3 - Mags

2 comments:

  1. Good job you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! I know you'll do great, you look terrific!

    ReplyDelete