Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update

So I haven't written in 2 weeks, my bad!

At any rate I'm now down 75 lbs. WOOT WOOT!

Today I went to the Doctor's and had her give me the tiniest of fills, I was starting to get hungry faster between meals. And I figured a tiny fill would be okay considering I haven't had one since September!

Other than that I don't have much else to write, except that I've set a mini goal for myself to be down 25 lbs by March 20th. Then I can finally start wedding dress shopping!

I'm going to take it day by day and just do my best. My good friend Tabitha has started exercising with me, and that is always a huge help! I'm also going to see if a friend Cori, wants to join us. I think the more 'motivation' and support I can get, the better!

I hope everyone in cyber land is well!

Ciao!

<3 - Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment